Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Rodeo Pictures




Here is the whole family picture. It was such a fun group of people, I felt like a Moench! I even got to hold little Evelyn for a little bit of the rodeo. I think she wins the cutest little girl in the world award.


Thanks Ade for the pictures. I should have taken off my glasses so they didn't glare so much and my haircut disaster is still growing out. I am going to get it fixed today (cross my fingers), Hope it turns out a little more normal. It's been like this for months now.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

So, does your hair look better? Although, it didn't look bad to begin with. But I've had horrible haircuts that people just didn't seem to notice.

Susan said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing.

The Dingbat (Adrienne) said...

My kids keep asking me when you and marc are coming to babysit again. I think we need to plan a vacation now that we've lost the "best adults to play with" award. Or maybe we could all just take a vacation together! Evelyn can't stop talking about cousin Katie. You are officially part of the immediate family these days and often come up in conversation! XOX!