Monday, July 6, 2009

Oakley Rodeo

We went to Kamas to my aunt's cabin for the 3rd of July. We had a delicious dinner of lamburgers and turkey burgers, amazing corn and feta salad and a fruit salad with mint, honey and lemon juice and a cherry cobbler. What an incredible meal it was. After we went to the Oakley rodeo and watched a mexican fighting bull, bucking broncos and a huge fireworks show. We had an amazing time and it was so fun to be with family!
(I will add more pictures when I get the others from my cousin).
Marc also fixed Adrienne's AC. It made a funny thud sound when it was on high. It took about ten minutes to unscrew the three screws and dump out a dead mouse from the motor. It was pretty funny. I guess that happens to her a lot because the mice get cold in the winter and try to find a nice warm place to sleep.















3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Sounds like a great time! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have been reading your blog for some time now :)I might as well admit it now :)

A said...

we live in the middle of a field, and the mice are disgusting! thanks marc for saving my car from yet another tragic mouse death. it reeked for months, brian just thought I left stinky diaper in there or something. now it smells unscented! love it, you guys rock, and we owe you a fishing trip for saving my ac!

Susan said...

Way to go, Marc! You rock!