


We spent the 4th of July in Spanish Fork with Marc's Aunt Linda. Her neighbors had a huge fireworks show honoring Uncle Terry (Linda's husband) who was killed in an accident back in September. It was the most amazing, close up fireworks show I have ever seen. It was incredible! We spent the day visiting, going on walks, jumping on the trampoline--I can still do back flips! and enjoying a barbeque with the neighborhood. It was a great day!
This is my brother-in-law Ryan. He has a faux painting business and currently his project is the room pictured here. It's an extra room in his house. He added the paneling and then he is going to texture and paint the top half of the wall. Marc and I have decided to do that in our extra room. We have the paneling up and Marc got a free work bench out of the deal on craigslist. After the paneling is painted Ryan is going to come and texture and paint the top half. We will post pictures when it's done!
3 comments:
I can't even do back flips now. I love up-close fireworks. I'm so lame.. I was already asleep for our fireworks.
Hey Katie, hope your doing good! i am so glad we live close and we are friends. Here is the new blog for the couples http://marmalade19.blogspot.com/. hope you have a good one.
Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment