Wednesday, June 18, 2008


I am a lot like my mom because I love making my new hutch look nice. I promise this will be the last time I put in a picture of my hutch, but I had to show my 4th of July stuff. I promise to put in pictures of Marc and me on my next post which should be in a few days and not a few months. Marc and I went to the Manti temple pageant last week and I took some fun pictures. I am just waiting to get them from Marc's dad because I had to use his camera. I should also have some fun ones of school because I only have 7 days left! Next year I am teaching a 3rd/4th split. It will be interesting to see how that goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Kate! XOXO Mom

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I hate myself for coveting your hutch...BUT I LOVE IT! You are such a perfect homemaker! Haha. I will totally email you the recipe for biscuits and gravy...you will love how easy it is. I just have to find a better biscuit recipe...I didn't like the one I used. Love your freaking face. Miss you more!

elizabeth said...

I like seeing pictures of your place. And that hutch is adorable. I love your festive 4th of July stuff. And yes, I am pretty envious.