



We had no problems entertaining ourselves before the performance started. After we went and spent the night in Ephraim with Grandpa Bert and Marc made some yummy french toast Sunday morning.




On our way home we got a call from Marc's brother Mike. He said that his car had broken down so we stopped by Marc's parents to get some clothes Marc could work in. All he had left there were his white overalls from when he was an umpa lumpa for Halloween and an old polo shirt from Q-lube or something? I'm pretty sure it's a shirt from one of his old jobs. Anyway, got to love the white overalls. 
Here is the umpa lumpa picture with the white overalls. Also, Marc requested I put in a picture of his R-1. That is Michelle Mike's oldest and Emily is int the white overalls picture. I drove up to snowbird with him once on the R-1 and let's just say I was very relieved when this bike was sold.
5 comments:
Who's the hottie?
i don't understand why marc would ever shave if he can grow a green beard. and please, will you wear the white overalls to the eggertsen reunion?
Amen about Oakland Temple Pageant! Woo-hoo! Love the freaky faces!
It looks like you two had a fun weekend!
I guess I didn't realize how many temples had pageants. I'll have to keep that in mind. It looks like you two had a fun time entertaining yourselves. How fun!
Post a Comment