Thursday, May 1, 2008

Marc's Toys

We just sold Marc's 1963 Jaguar XKE Coupe to a guy in Florida. We wish we had the money to fix it up, but I guess you have to make sacrifices when you decide to go to back to school. Since Marc and I got engaged he has sold his...


1990 CR500...







His red saleen mustang convertible...and now we are selling his Yamaha dirt bike. If anyone wants it call Marc! One reason I didn't want to date Marc was because he had the convertible mustang, now I kind of miss it.

3 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

holy fun toys! sad that they are gone but mula$ is better i guess! so what's new? still going to the isle this summer? i miss your freaking face!

tiffany garfield said...

Those are some NICE toys!! I would miss them! Hey, I left you a message on your phone--let me know if friday is good to go out..or saturday? Love you!

The Anderson's said...

Dude... Mark, you must really love her if you sold that thing! ha ha Nice talk today by the way, I loved the ant story.