Grace wore her new red shoes today. Well, they were new to my good friend Diana Owens when she was little, then I wore them and now Grace is wearing them. They are adorable little shoes.
How fun to have new red shoes! Julie's preschool used to have a song to sing for anyone who came with new shoes. Quite a fun song, but I have totally forgotten the words - if I ever knew them. Congratulations on your win at video games. Grace looks absolutely adorable, as always.
Every little girl should have a pair of red shoes. Lola's fat little feet are starting to bust out of hers, so a shopping trip may be in order. Can't wait to play with Grace on Wednesday!
9 comments:
Oh my heart. I'm in love with her and I want a matching outfit please.
It makes it even more cute that those shoes were once yours. She looks adorable from head to toe!!
How fun to have new red shoes! Julie's preschool used to have a song to sing for anyone who came with new shoes. Quite a fun song, but I have totally forgotten the words - if I ever knew them. Congratulations on your win at video games. Grace looks absolutely adorable, as always.
xoxocyh
I can't get over her, she's so stinking cute!!
Every little girl should have a pair of red shoes. Lola's fat little feet are starting to bust out of hers, so a shopping trip may be in order. Can't wait to play with Grace on Wednesday!
We just love her!
she looked so cute in her shoes, I stole her away from Hollie and held her for a bit before Sacrament, and she is just so sweet and cute!
So adorable. Love that outfit! She's so you. I can tell she has a fun, happy, little personality. She's so cute!
That has got to be the best dressed girl in town. We miss you!
Post a Comment