The best thing about these pictures is Grace was in such a crumby mood. She was crying and the second the orange light would flash she would crack a smile and then start pouting again. I took a ton of pictures to just see it over and over because it was so cute--and also because I was trying to catch her cute sad face---still haven't gotten it yet.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Happy Halloween!
The best thing about these pictures is Grace was in such a crumby mood. She was crying and the second the orange light would flash she would crack a smile and then start pouting again. I took a ton of pictures to just see it over and over because it was so cute--and also because I was trying to catch her cute sad face---still haven't gotten it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cutest little pumpkin EVER! xoxo Grandma Egg
She is adorable! She has such a happy face!
oh my! That is so cute, she is such a happy baby!
SUPER cute! I love that she's always so smiley :) Hope you're doing well too!
Oh my gosh how cute is that?! Haha is she always smiling? She is so happy--- I love it!
I love her outfit and the blanket. She is simply so darling. Happy Halloween to all!
Love, Carolyn H.
Now THAT is the cutest pumpkin ever! She is darling!!
What fun pictures of a happy baby. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment