Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Millcreek Canyon













Marc, Liz and I went to Millcreek Canyon on Sunday to see the fall leaves. We took some fun pictures and I almost fell into the river--notice the picture where Liz is catching me? It is so fun with Liz living here!






6 comments:

Liz said...

i love my european pajamas. america just isn't ready for them yet.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

you guys are so cute! i miss you! i'm so glad Liz gets to spend some fun time with you! Hi LIZ!

Jon said...

Oh, I love and miss those canyons. Your pics just made me a little homesick. Take another drive up one of those canyons for me.

tiffany garfield photography said...

UM! YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK PREGO YOU BUM!!!! You look AWESOME! I'm sure you don't feel awesome--I TOTALLY get that. Hopefully you start feeling better real soon. I'm REALLY excited to find out what you're having! I vote girl--just so her and Kirra can be roomates a BYU together. hahaha :) p.s. I like the name Jane p.s.s Looks like you guys had fun at Millcreek! Love you! twink :)

elizabeth said...

Where's this tummy I've heard about?

Susan said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like a fun day. Family is the BEST!