1. Baby Matthew's blessing in California.
2. Drigg's Idaho to play with Dave and Evelyn and to meet baby Charlie. Adrienne and Brian have the most beautiful home. I didn't get many pictures, but I'm lucky I got these two. The view is from Ade's driveway. I got to go back the next week with Martha and spend some more time with Adrienne and her adorable kids. We had such an incredible time!



3. Marc is making a kukri knife with a leaf spring he found in the junk pile at work. It looks even more incredible now that he has sharpened and polished it. More pictures to come. He has so many hidden talents including......
4. Lifting his geo. Unfortunately we just sold his geo metro to Reggie. I have fond memories of climbing over the driver's seat since the passenger one is smashed in. The first day Marc got this 54 miles to the gallon car he said look what I can do...and he picked it up. It's a great little rig--we will miss white lightening.


5. We toured the garden on the top of the conference center. I have lived downtown for two years and had never been. It is as beautiful as they say. Unfortunately we couldn't get a decent picture. Either I have my eyes closed or Marc's are closed. Oh well. Maybe some day we will get some real pictures taken.



6. We finally hung the mirror Marc made that has been sitting on our bedroom floor for a year. Marc used the level to make sure everything was set right. When it was hung it wasn't straight. Marc put the level on the closet door frame and found out the door frame isn't level. (Not a huge surprise since we have had so many problems with our condo!) We decided to take the mirror down and hang it according to the closet frame and not the level. Marc is getting the fine woodworking magazines and it's fun to see what he ends up making. I like his new hobbies. You can also see the step stool he made for me to get into bed reflected in the mirror. I'm currently working on finding hobbies for me. I have signed up for a quilting class and I have been inspired by Liz to try new recipes. My next cooking project is going to be cakepops.


4 comments:
Is baby Matthew a nephew? Also, could you have Marc make me an entertainment unit. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard...
Such talented and helpful folks! I'm glad you enjoyed Adrienne's beautiful home and lovely country setting, as well as the darling children. I's sure she appreciated having you there.
Thanks for sharing and keeping in touch!
Yeah, Matthew is my brother's little boy. He was born the day after my birthday! April 14th.
Thanks for all the help, we miss you! When we are in town next you'll have to come swimming with us!!!
Post a Comment