Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween






We were chickens. I found a picture of a two year old online and so I copied the costume. It was cheap! White boas and a 98 cent painter's hat from home depot. The rest was DI and my classroom. We had fun at the trunk or treat and with Michelle and Emily Wasson. The little girls in this picture know me from when I was in primary. They always come up and give me hugs. We had fun!

6 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

LOVE IT! That is so awesome! BTW I get into town on Saturday night. Are you free anytime this week?

Anonymous said...

Very cute chickens, Kate! Clever, creative costumes! Love, Mom

elizabeth said...

Great costumes. Very creative.

Susan said...

Great costumes! Beautiful smiles! I'm not surprised the girls always come up and hug you!
xoxox,
Susie

Liz said...

koo-koo-ka-cha!
chaw-chi, chaw-chi, chaw-chi!
oodle-oodle-oodle-ooh!
kaw-ke-kaw-ke-kaw!
what chicken sound did you choose? i don't know if you'll get that, but scott should.

Drae said...

Hey. Check out our blog. I think you'll like what you see. :)