Thursday, May 3, 2012

Babies

Grace loves wearing her helmet.  She needs to wear it in her carseat. The other day she was wearing it around the house and fell flat on her back and smacked the back of her head. No tears and no injuries thanks to the helmet. She also loves bugs...notice the plastic bugs she is driving around in her bike?  She loves to go for walks and stomp on them, but when she sees a lady bug she says "Ahhh!"  Like ahh, it's so cute!  She also loves Poppins (Mary Poppins), bamboo (the song from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang), 101 Dalmations makes her cry uncontrollably, but she always asks to watch it so we just watch the first 15 minutes until the two guys come to take the puppies.  She LOVES all music, while it's playing she says, "Yea music!"  She loves shoes, noonoos (noodles), motorcycles--her imitation is very impressive, baby animals (me pet) and any kind of bean.

 Here I am halfway.  I'm finally feeling decent.  Hopefully it will last through June so I can get some things done around the house. I am definitely bigger faster this time around. It's fun to be showing though so people now know for sure that I am pregnant.  We are so excited to have a boy!
I'm not saying peace I am holding up two fingers for baby #2.  That way, when I look back on this picture I will know which baby I was pregnant with.

6 comments:

Scott said...

Peace.

Faith Garff said...

katie your so tiny for being half way. Boys are a ton of fun, congrats.

Grace is getting so big and still so cute.

Lauren Martin said...

Haha, Pascal is a big fan of helmets. He says he completely approves of Grace's helmet-wearing habits. Now I think he's going to try to keep our kids in helmets all the time!

Mike and Lisa said...

I didn't even realize that you were pregnant...apparently I am a huge slacker at reading blogs. Congrats!!!

elizabeth said...

You're barely showing! It's such a relief when you start to feel better. Take it from me, try to get things done while you're so small.

You're little Grace is so sweet. My girl loves to find bugs and stomp on them too.

Emily Young said...

Hey Katie,

You look so cute, and so does Grace! You should put her in kindermusik or something, with her love of music. That is so great! I am excited you are having a boy, too. Boys are the best! I love my little one.

Emily