Here are some much needed Grace pictures. Couponing is boring...unless of course you are the one getting all the free stuff! Anyway, I finally got to the pool for the first time this summer. Grace's skin is very allergic to anything foreign so we only lasted about 5 minutes in the water and then she had to have a bath to wash everything off. One of Grace's favorite things to do is sit on the porch, watch cars go by and read a book. I finally caught a picture of it. She also just got a tricycle. I know it's early, but she loves it. On my phone I have a picture of her sitting on the seat with flowers in the back trunk and her feet up on the handle bars. This one will have to suffice until I figure out how to get the phone one on here. Grace also loves climbing up the chair and then on top of the table to watch the b's (or birds) out the window and playing in the water from the hose. Binky is bebe, b's are also books, she loves kittys, dogu's, the moon and giving hugs and kisses. She shouts hi and bye to everyone until their voice fades away...some people even like saying hi or bye back until they can't hear her anymore. She hates sitting in shopping carts (probably too much couponing) she loves her baba. She likes to point out everyone's "known" or nose, ha for hair, and eyes. The first thing she likes to say when she wakes up is "all done"!
For the past two months we have been working non-stop on a house we are hoping to flip in west valley. It's amazing and exhausting. We are hoping to have it on the market by thursday. I will post pictures soon. If anyone wants a house let me know. I wish I could move in! I will be sad to see it go. It's 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 sq ft, new paint exterior and interior, moldings, new bathrooms..the works. Built with love by the Wasson Family. I have added the only pictures on the computer I can find of the house. In the kitchen picture the counter tops hadn't been done. They were just finished yesterday and look fabulous.
2 comments:
I'm so glad to see these pictures. She looks like a beautiful toddler now. So sad.
I can't believe you guys have flipped a house. How talented. We wouldn't know where to start. Impressive.
It was so fun to see you all this past weekend. Grace is really growing. She is adorable! Glad to hear all about the house. I'm with your mother - I think you should buy it.
Love Carolyn H.
Post a Comment