We also went to Pixie Play Land and the Oakland Zoo. Pixie Land was my favorite when I was little and I think Grace will love it as much as I did. We fed the ducks and turtles and then took the train, went on a few rides, had a picnic with cousin Matthew and Aunt Melissa. We are very excited to go back this summer.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
California
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
looks like a blast! I love the pics of the garden and the bridge behind you guys!
Looks like a great trip, so sorry to have missed you! Let me know when you're planning your next trip out here - it would be great to see you, Marc & Grace!
Such great pictures! Hard to decide which to use for my screensaver! xoxo
ha! i just talked to dad on monday and he said the yard was looking pretty neglected this year. apparently, his standards are higher than mine. it's so green and beautiful! the pictures by the fountain are my favorites.
Those pictures of your little family on the beach in front of the bridge are fantastic! I am so glad you had such a wonderful trip and I'm dead serious about planning a Northern California trip together in the near future :)
I knew it could only be one place when i saw that first picture. Beautiful California. And yes, your Dad has an amazing garden.
Can't wait to see the walking footage!
So pretty! I miss your house in California. Cute cute pics!
Lacey
It looks like you guys had a great time! I can't believe how big Grace is getting.
Nice photography! Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing the beautiful garden and wonderful family.
Wow!!! It looks like you had an amazing time. I cannot believe how big Grace is already. Sad that I didn't get to see you guys before I moved to NH. I'm glad I can see how you are doing when I check your blog every so often.
Post a Comment