Grace turns 1 tomorrow! Well...in less than four hours to be exact here are some pictures from a little party we had tonight. We went all out and she won't remember how hard Marc and I worked...and Liz! Marc did the fancy little cake for Grace to attack and I made the butterfly cupcakes. It was so much fun! I wish we had a bigger place so we could invite everyone. Happy birthday to Grace!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
1st Birthday!
Grace turns 1 tomorrow! Well...in less than four hours to be exact here are some pictures from a little party we had tonight. We went all out and she won't remember how hard Marc and I worked...and Liz! Marc did the fancy little cake for Grace to attack and I made the butterfly cupcakes. It was so much fun! I wish we had a bigger place so we could invite everyone. Happy birthday to Grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to Grace! I can't believe she is one! What a great year :) Looks like such a fun party, I love the cupcakes, glad you had fun celebrating! :)
So sad we missed it, looks like you had a great day for grace. Happy birthday Grace we love love you so much.
Happy Birthday Grace! She is adorable with that little bow in her hair :) I like the butterfly cupcake idea too. Glad to see you're all doing well, hard to believe it's already been a year :)
Time flies...I cannot believe that shes one already.. We miss you guys! Mark came to Abes firts bday, too bad we couldnt have been there!!
Happy Birthday little Grace. Everything looked so perfect. I loved all of the food ideas. Someday our girls will get together...
Love everything about this post and this party -- particularly the rainbow fruit tray. I can't believe she's one! What a beautiful girl!
She is darling Katie. What a beautiful girl. I LOVE your butterfly cake!
Happy Birthday to Grace and her great parents from Aunt LeJeune.
Happy Birthday, Grace! What a darling you are.
xoxoCarolyn H.
What a happy day for a blessed little girl.
Post a Comment