Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving




I need to be better at taking pictures. We went to California for Thanksgiving and I'm pretty sure this is the only picture I got. It's still a pretty good one, but I got none of the family. Janice and I should have jumped in. We celebrated Thanksgiving, my mom's birthday and my parents wedding anniversary. This picture was taken when we went to visit my friend Janice at her place in SF. She lives right by the Full House house. I grew up across the bay, but it took me 27 years to finally see it!
Don't you think Marc and Dan would fit in nicely with the Tanners?

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Oh how fun. I'm going there in a week. I'm so excited. Maybe I'll check out the Tanners.

AJ and Cindy said...

that is so cool about the Full House, I am a great nerd, and love stuff like that! :)

The Mahaffey Family said...

Full House good times! I loved our TGIF get togethers!
Your baby is darling! Miss you!