I like that she's in all the same position in all of these pictures. You can really see her personality. I'm glad you can finally see some family resemblance.
Katie, I can totally see you in her in these pics. everyone says lyla looks like aj (which she does) but i always get excited when i catch glimpses of myself in her, it's nice to know they take after their moms too! :)
4 comments:
So cute!
Katie she is a doll, I heart her and she keeps getting cuter and cuter. Thanks for coming over and playing with us tonight, you the best!
I like that she's in all the same position in all of these pictures. You can really see her personality. I'm glad you can finally see some family resemblance.
Katie, I can totally see you in her in these pics. everyone says lyla looks like aj (which she does) but i always get excited when i catch glimpses of myself in her, it's nice to know they take after their moms too! :)
Post a Comment