I love it! It's beautiful! And the little girl inside it is adorable!
how precious, what a lucky girl she is!
COOL! Can't wait til it's done! :)
Wow, that cradle will be such a treasure in your family. Good job, Marc!
Hang in there Grace!! However, Claire rarely sleeps in hers. I think Marc's got more time.
How much does Daddy love Grace? Look at the cradle.It's exquisite! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! It's beautiful! And the little girl inside it is adorable!
how precious, what a lucky girl she is!
COOL! Can't wait til it's done! :)
Wow, that cradle will be such a treasure in your family. Good job, Marc!
Hang in there Grace!! However, Claire rarely sleeps in hers. I think Marc's got more time.
How much does Daddy love Grace? Look at the cradle.
It's exquisite! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment