We'd like to introduce the new addition to our family...Grace Lucille Wasson! Born March 27th 2010 at 1:15 in the morning. She weighed in at 8 pounds, most of which is probably in those big chubby cheeks of hers and measured 21 and a half inches. Nothing missing, nothing extra. Baby and mother are doing great. I love the little chin quiver when she cries! Very charming little girl. We went in for the induction at 9:00pm on the 25th... so we're all still a little sleepy. She doesn't seem to be kicking as much now as she did in her Mom's tummy. Thanks to everyone that has given us so much support! She's darling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Yea! Congratulations, Mark and Katie! We're so glad she's here and all's well. What a beautiful name and baby. We are very happy for you!!
Congratulations! she is SO adorable, and I love the name, so precious! I am glad you are all doing well, can't wait to meet her :)
She is beautiful, I love those cute cheeks! You guys did an amazing job she is too cute for words. I am so happy for you and can't wait to see your new addition to your family.
She's here! I can't wait to meet her! I am so glad everything went well. Let us know if you need anything, and we will look forward to meeting little Grace!
Those cheeks are fabulous! So exciting. Best of luck!
I LOVE HER! MORE PICTURES PLEASE! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
SHE'S ADORABLE!!! CONGRATS!!! I love her little sounds! Good job! Can't wait for more pics...wink, wink ;) Love you and glad you're doing well! SOo happy for you!
she is SO CUTE! congratulations guys! we love you! and my grandma said to tell you she loves the name and thinks she is adorable!
Lacey
Yay!! I've been checking your blog, hoping to hear the news, and now she's here! I love the name Grace and she is almost the exact same size as Mira was. I can't wait to meet her and hear all about the birth. Congratulations you guys!
Grace Lucille is my 106th niece and she is a doll. Love her name. Congrats Katie and Marc.
Aunt LeJeune
You all must be EXHAUSTED. I'm so happy you were able to be induced. Just in case you already didn't know, she's beautiful. Just perfect. Love the cheeks.
It's official. Our daughters have to meet. Congrats. Get some sleep!!
Congrats guys! I love love love those cheeks. I can't wait to meet her and see you both! We're so glad you're feeling well and hope you are getting use to the no sleep thing. :) We are so excited for you!
I'm glad it finally occured to me to check the blog. Way to post right off the bat - and such a treasure to have the video. What a sweetheart she is. I can't wait to see her in person. Thanks for sharing your great joy with us. I hope you're all getting well-deserved rest.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Let us know when you plan to bless her (if its in your ward) so we can come. Great job!
Congratulations! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well!
She's just gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations you guys!! I can't wait to come meet her someday!
Congrats Marc and Katie! You let me know what I can do for you two now that baby Grace is here! She is beautiful and Katie you look fabulous! Only advice from me is to just remember that the hormones are just as crazy after having a baby as being pregnant and it's totally normal to be excited, happy, exhausted and bawling at the same time or within 5 minutes of each other! You are going to be the best parents :)
Congrats Marc and Katie! You let me know what I can do for you two now that baby Grace is here! She is beautiful and Katie you look fabulous! Only advice from me is to just remember that the hormones are just as crazy after having a baby as being pregnant and it's totally normal to be excited, happy, exhausted and bawling at the same time or within 5 minutes of each other! You are going to be the best parents :)
Hooray!!!! Good job, Katie! What a beautiful name, and sweet baby. So sweet that Aunt LeJeune is still numbering her nieces. :)
Post a Comment