Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One More Night









Here we are in the final stages. We go in tomorrow night unless she decides to come earlier. I have been having some pains this morning so I called the doctor and she just said to get ready in case she decides to surprise us. We are so excited! I also added a little picture of her temporary dresser drawer bed since the cradle is taking a little bit longer than expected we had to improvise. It will be done soon and I will be sure to post the pictures of it.

10 comments:

Jen I said...

Oh my goodness! That's so exciting! And scary! Good luck!

De Rosa said...

Katie, you are going to do awesome we can't wait to meet her and plus I can't wait to give you your present!

Adam and Bri said...

Yay! Good luck. I'm so excited for you, Katie (and a wee bit jealous).

Yo said...

you look so good! I'll be thinking about you the next day or so! Good luck of course and have fun meeting your new baby girl!!

MXB said...

Good Luck! It is a little nice being induced. At least you know when to expect the baby. You don't have to race to the hospital, and you have time to get ready! You made it!

Anonymous said...

WAHOO! Can't wait! YOu're probably having her right now!!!! SUH-WEET!! Love you!

Drae said...

I reminded Jon about you being induced while we were getting ready this morning. We are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear about it all and then meet her when we're out there. I'm not going to lie, I'm really jealous. I wish I could just know which date she was going to come. It sure would make it easier to plan when the parents and family are going to be in town. Good luck! You will do awesome!

elizabeth said...

You look fantastic. I am honestly getting so excited for you two. It's one of the happiest moment. Congrats Wassons!!

And my baby has slept in her crib like twice. She always wakes up right when I put her in. She prefers to be more upright in her bouncy chair. Maybe you won't even need her temporary crib.

Elizabeth Green said...

Congratulations! You have probably already had her. :)

Susan said...

Looks like you're all ready. Blessed little baby girl to have such parents. I'm praying for you and wondering if she's here yet. . .
Love to all.