Here are a few pictures that were taken in the last few days. Marc did the first post the day she was born, but here are a few more pictures from the last few days. The flowers were given to Grace by my parents...it is the same train holder that was given to me on the day I was born with some flowers in it--about 27 years ago in two weeks. It is so much fun holding her. Neither one of us can wipe the smile off of our faces.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Grace Lucille
Here are a few pictures that were taken in the last few days. Marc did the first post the day she was born, but here are a few more pictures from the last few days. The flowers were given to Grace by my parents...it is the same train holder that was given to me on the day I was born with some flowers in it--about 27 years ago in two weeks. It is so much fun holding her. Neither one of us can wipe the smile off of our faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Very cute! I like the green outfit. She sure looks like she has flexible fingers. I love the baby gang signs.
she is precious! there is nothing like a tiny newborn, enjoy every minute (how could you not?) congrats again!
Adorable!! Cutest baby EVER! I am so glad get to live so close and enjoy having her around too. Congrats a hundred times over.
What a sweetheart! The queen of hats! I like her party hat (the first one). I like all the other, too. I love the ribbon on the white one, with her matching slippers. She is wrapped in love. Can't wait to see her! And my goodness! What a beautiful mother! Who ever looks that good in the hospital?
I love her in Green already! Can't wait to meet her! Congrats guys! She's perfect!
What gorgeous photos! What a gorgeous baby! Love you all.
xoxocyhunsaker
I'm dying over that tiny green dress and sweater outfit. She is such a doll. I like the pic where Grace is dwarfed by Marc's hands, how fun!
She looks like a doll in her green dress. I can't believe she's already wearing little outfits. Grace already knows how to use accessories.
Post a Comment