Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve


We had a great Christmas in California with my family. The Crowder's came on Christmas Eve and unfortunately I don't think I got any pictures! We played a fun Christmas bingo game with prizes, we sang Rudolph with Dave as Rudolph--everyone wore antlers with name tags and Dave had a red nose. We enjoyed the company and beautiful weather! The elves came and brought everyone matching pjs and slippers the night before Christmas--here are some of the pictures I was able to get.



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun to see all the Eggertsen photosQ! We loved them.

Carolyn H.

elizabeth said...

Ha. I love the PJs. I can't see any baby bump Katie. You're lookin' really good.

Susan said...

Such fun pictures. Looks like a great time was had by all. Wherever the Eggertsens go, there the fun is. We missed you on Christmas Eve this year!