Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas





Marc made his delicious ham...











We visited the Moench and Stott families.










We sang a bunch of fun Christmas songs including some from the Eggertsen Family book my mom made. I learned that I need to desperately learn how to play the piano because everyone else in my family can.





My dad enjoyed doing the clip clop and I loved watching him do it.












Marc, dad and Liz read a lot on Christmas Eve and we all missed Scott and Melissa--I still can't believe I have not seen Melissa pregnant!








Marc was Joseph and Angela's little girl was Mary...















...and mom was a sheep!









Liz and I played with her camera like we always do...









...we put on our new Christmas pj's and took a few pictures. Christmas morning Marc opened up the gift from Scott and Melissa which was a marshmallow gun. I am still finding marshmallows everywhere. I am going to collect the ones I find and make him eat them. I have been attacked multiple times...maybe I should just get myself a marshmallow gun too. Notice his teeth...that was also a surprise from Scott...we had a very fun Christmas!

7 comments:

Jen I said...

Love the pajamas!

Aaron and Kaime said...

Looks like you had a fun christmas. I love how you all match in the pj's

Lisa said...

I think about you guys every Christmas Eve! I wish we were there!

Liz said...

Did we take any pictures at Hunsaker's house?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the neat , and COLORFUL, photos...from OLD LADY DECKER in P.V.,AZ.and what fun, a marshmallow gun.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

hahahahaha I just laughed my head off at these pics. I love your fam!

elizabeth said...

I love the marshmellow gun. I should get one of those for Dave. He wasn't too excited about his socks.