Sunday, August 3, 2008

Maui with my sister









Iao Valley






The bamboo forest!










Makena Beach. I loved this place the most; Liz thought we were going to die.













Fake shave ice...I was very disappointed with my first bite. Thankfully I had the real stuff on the last day!








The Haleakala 3AM drive to see the sunrise turned out to be a wonderful view of the large amounts of fog rolling over the volcano. It was still pretty, but lots of driving to see a sunrise blocked by fog!













Black sand beach near Hana












We swam under a waterfall in water full of guppies and algae. It was gross at first, but I am glad I did it. I forced Liz to do it. She didn't enjoy it as much as I thought she would.















Me with the hotel we stayed at in Lahaina.






We saw some beautiful sunsets. It was a very fun trip and I had so much fun with my sister.






5 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

It looks like you had a great time! Your pictures are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you two had such a great time! XOXO Mom

tiffany garfield said...

What a blast!!! I LOVE Hawaii!!! I LOVE the beach!!! You guys look like you had so much fun!!! Love you! Twink

elizabeth said...

How fun! Looks like you guys took the Road to Hana. I got really sick on that road with all of the turns. That's so fun that you got to spend all of that time with Liz. Almost back to school now!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos - all of them - and two gorgeous girls.

xoxocyhunsaker