Hey! I'm so glad you have a blog! At first I was like, what's up with all these Eggertsen blogs that they're not sharing with us? But then I see they're pretty new. Can I put a link to them on the Young blog? Send me your email and I'll invite you to the Young one too if you ever want to put anything on there. I've been trying to get some Eggertsen representation on there for a long time! Love your pictures and it will be so fun being able to keep up with you! I hate being so far away from everyone and getting so out of the loop!
Katie! This is Kaime Smethurst (I nannied in Orinda and went to your singles ward with you)I saw a picture of you on someone else post and said "Hey I know her!" I just wanted to say Hi. It looks like you must be married and all that. Do you live down in Richfield? You should update me with how you are. kaimesmethurst.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Hey! I'm so glad you have a blog! At first I was like, what's up with all these Eggertsen blogs that they're not sharing with us? But then I see they're pretty new. Can I put a link to them on the Young blog? Send me your email and I'll invite you to the Young one too if you ever want to put anything on there. I've been trying to get some Eggertsen representation on there for a long time! Love your pictures and it will be so fun being able to keep up with you! I hate being so far away from everyone and getting so out of the loop!
GREAT picture! You look adorable in this one!!
Thank you, again, for being such sweet hosts the other night. We loved spending time in your adorable place!
Katie! This is Kaime Smethurst (I nannied in Orinda and went to your singles ward with you)I saw a picture of you on someone else post and said "Hey I know her!" I just wanted to say Hi. It looks like you must be married and all that. Do you live down in Richfield? You should update me with how you are. kaimesmethurst.blogspot.com
Post a Comment